Best Rotors On The Market
Sprinkler Warehouse is here to assist those customers unsure of the sprinkler parts or irrigation supplies they need. Below you will find the recommended rotors that Sprinkler Warehouse offers.
- Top Of The Line: These products are the best quality that money can offer high-end features and benefits. When you want the best of the best, these products are for you!
- Best Value: These products have all the features typically used on residential and light commercial properties at a price that gives you the most bang for your buck. These are the most commonly used items.
- Low-Cost Solutions: If cost is your primary concern, these products focus on basic features to get the job done. Find what you need without breaking your budget!
- When budgeting for your irrigation system, purchase the highest quality rotors possible. Better quality sprays last longer and lowers the cost of maintenance later.
- Sprinkler rotors have a 3/4″ female inlet.
- Swing Joints will make connecting your sprinkler body to your water supply a breeze!
- You can purchase Rotary Nozzles from HUNTER or RAIN BIRD
Sprinkler Head Type
The types of heads utilized on a specific project are determined by the dimensions of the area being covered, the water pressure available for operation, and a variety of other factors. Choose between a spray or rotor.
Rotor heads also disperse water in circular patterns. However, these are used to cover larger areas of uninterrupted space. Small rotors tend to cover radii of 15-52 feet and large rotors can be designed to cover radii of up to 100 feet. To operate efficiently, rotors need to be supplied with more water pressure than spray heads. The PSI level should approximately equal the space between each installed unit. There are two basic types of rotary heads to choose from, categorized by the mechanism that causes the sprinkler to rotate. These types are impact rotors and gear-driven rotors.
Rotary Spray Nozzles
Rotary nozzles revolving streams apply water much more slowly and uniformly than conventional sprays or rotors. On slopes and clay-like soils, this allows water to soak into the landscape instead of running off and being wasted. Check out our HUNTER Rotorary Nozzles or RAIN BIRD Rotary Nozzles.
|RAIN BIRD 5000 PLUS SERIES ARC ROTORS||HUNTER I20 ULTRA ARC ROTORS|
|WEATHERMATIC T3 POP-UP ROTORS|
|SIGNATURE 6000||HUNTER PGP-ADJ ARC ROTOR|
|RAIN BIRD 2045A MAXI-PAW IMPACT ROTOR||HUNTER ULTRA PGP ARC ROTORS|
|HYDRO-RAIN HRX-075||K-RAIN RPS75 ARC ROTOR|