Sprinkler Warehouse is here to assist those customers unsure of the sprinkler parts or irrigation supplies they need. Spray heads are also called spray bodies, or pop-ups. Below you will find the irrigation sprays recommended by Sprinkler Warehouse.
Choosing The Best Spray Head For Irrigation Systems
- TOP OF THE LINE: These products are the best quality that money can offer high-end features and benefits. When you want the best of the best, choose these spray heads!
- BEST VALUE: These products have all the features typically used on residential and light commercial properties at a price that gives you the most bang for your buck. These spray heads are the most common.
- LOW-COST SOLUTION: If your primary concern is cost, these products focus on basic features. Find what you need without breaking your budget!
- When budgeting for your irrigation system, purchase the highest quality sprays possible. Better quality sprays last longer and lower cost of maintenance later.
- Sprinkler sprays primarily have a 1/2″ female inlet.
- Swing Joints will make connecting your sprinkler body to your water supply a breeze!
- Don’t forget to purchase your Spray Nozzles for your spray bodies. Nozzles are available separately!
SPRINKLER HEAD TYPE
Determine the types of heads for a specific project by the dimensions of the area, the available water pressure, and a variety of other factors.
Spray heads spray water in specific circular patterns. You can change them out at your discretion. Spacing between sprinklers varies depending upon the specific installed nozzle. To operate efficiently, units should rarely be spaced further than 15 ft apart and should be supplied with 20-30 PSI of water pressure. Ideal for smaller, fragmented, hard-to-reach areas, these heads discharge 2-3 times the water of a rotor.
Recommended Spray Heads
Spray Bodies require the use of Spray Nozzles for operation. Unless otherwise noted, nozzles are not included. Spray Nozzles are sold in different spray patterns and by the distance, it throws water. Spray nozzles are sold separately from the spray bodies.