Water Just Where You Need To
This article covers the basics of how to adjust a Weathermatic rotor head. Keeping your rotors adjusted is critical for a healthy lawn and you’ll avoid wasting water. Weathermatic rotors’ high quality and great features are the results of years of design and production. In addition, we provide you with the best in the irrigation industry. Our sprinkler rotors provide you with exclusive design features for outstanding performance and long-lasting durability. Click here to shop Weathermatic rotors.
- With one hand hold the ribbed section of the Weathermatic rotor.
- With the other hand rotate the turret to adjust the arrow to the arc angle. The arrow is located on the opposite side of the nozzle.
- Adjust the rotation angle from 40 degrees to 360 degrees. Another option is to choose one of the presets, 90 degrees, 180 degrees, 270 degrees, or 360 degrees.
Arc Location: Adjust A Weathermatic Rotor Head
- With one hand hold the flow tube below the ribbed section.
- With the other hand rotate the turret to relocate the arc stop location.
Weathermatic is the world’s leader in Smart Water Technology. Since 1945 we have provided innovative products and services that have saved our customers billions of gallons of water. Weathermatic is also committed to providing water management solutions to our customers. We help more than 600 million people around the world, clean drinking water is a scarcity.