Using A Data & Conversion Calculator To Enhance Irrigation Efficiency
This article provides a technical data & conversion calculator as well as showing you how to use it. Below you will find some helpful charts in PDF format to help you calculate friction loss, pressure loss, and precipitation rates. In addition, we have supplied you with formulas and conversion factors for commonly used measurements.
- Friction Loss Characteristics
- Pressure Loss Chart
- Precipitation Rates and Wiring Chart
- Conversion Formulas and Factors
Irrigation Conversion Calculator: Pressure, Flow, Length, Area, Volume, Precipitation Rate, Temperature
Instructions: How To Use The Data & Conversion Calculator
- Click the window of the units to convert from and choose the units.
- Select the window of the units to convert to and choose the units.
- Click the “Convert” button and enter the known units value. The answer will appear in the results window.