What Are The Best Irrigation Valves?
Sprinkler Warehouse is here to assist those customers unsure of the sprinkler parts or irrigation supplies they need. Below you will find the irrigation valves that Sprinkler Warehouse recommends.
- TOP OF THE LINE: These products are the best quality that money can offer high-end features and benefits. When you want the best of the best, these products are for you!
- BEST VALUE: These irrigation products have all the features typically used on residential and light commercial properties at a price that gives you the most bang for your buck. These are the most commonly recommended valves.
- LOW-COST SOLUTION: If cost is your primary concern, these products focus on essential features to get the job done. Find what you need without breaking your budget!
- Make sure to choose an irrigation valve that matches the size of the pipe you will be connecting to.
EX. 3/4″ valve to 3/4″ pipe.
- Remember to match valves to your connection type. If you are gluing your valve to PVC use a slip connection. If using a male adapter you will need a threaded valve. Poly pipe connections require barb-ended valves.
- Choose irrigation valves with Flow Control when connecting to sprinkler spray. Flow control allows you to adjust the pressure in the line to 30psi so that sprays work properly!
- Valve Manifolds are a quick and easy way to get your system moving. We recommend valve manifolds allow for quick replacement of valves without the use of cutting and gluing.
Recommended Irrigation Valves
|RAIN BIRD PEB/PESB SERIES VALVES||HUNTER ICV SERIES VALVES|
|WEATHERMATIC 11000 SERIES VALVES||IRRITROL 200B SERIES VALVES|
|TORO 252 SERIES VALVES||WEATHERMATIC 12000 SERIES VALVES|
|RAIN BIRD DV/DVF SERIES VALVES||HUNTER PGV SERIES VALVES|
|IRRITROL 2500 SERIES VALVES||Hydro-Rain HRB|
|RAIN BIRD DV/DVF SERIES VALVES||WEATHERMATIC N-100S-H VALVES|
|TORO EZ-FLO PLUS SERIES VALVES||K-RAIN PRO SERIES 150 VALVES|
These devices are used to turn a sprinkler system either on or off. Though manual valves are available, most modern systems include valves connected to a controller for automatic operation. We have three types of control valves: a globe valve, an angle valve, and an anti-siphon valve.
The function of this particular item is best explained by describing the problem it solves: -The Siphon Effect-. The backflow preventer is already built-in.
NOTE: We do NOT recommend the use of anti-siphon valves. We suggest purchasing a backflow preventer such as a pressure vacuum breaker to prevent the “Siphon Effect”. Backflow preventers are extremely durable and last for years. Reliability is built-in!
Combining the quality MS Series Manifold System with the reliable Hunter PGV series or Rain Bird 100-DV series valves, these ready-to-install kits take the hassle out of specifying, configuring, and installing quality valve systems. We choose only high-quality parts and, with our large number of available configurations, we are sure there is an irrigation valve manifold available for virtually any application.