Features & Benefits Of The Hunter PGP ADJ Rotor
The PGP® is Hunter’s original product‐the item that put the company on the map in 1981. Its exceptional design and impressive performance placed the rotor a cut above back then, and continuous improvements and enhancements have allowed it to remain the number one selling rotor in the world ever since. With the ability to deliver even water distribution from engineered nozzles, this sprinkler is unequaled in reliability, durability, versatility, and value. With its endless built-in features and Hunter’s years of experience in gear‑drive technology, it’s no wonder the PGP remains the professional’s choice year after year.
Why Choose PGP?
- Pop-up sprinkler rotates silently then disappears when the job is done
- Has precise pattern control with no wasteful backsplash onto walkways or buildings
- Whisper‐quiet rotation, without impact or clatter
- Through‑the‑top adjustment with a helpful symbol makes it easy to adjust, wet or dry
- Easy fine‑tuning without changing nozzles
- Integral rubber cover with membrane‑covered sockets keep dirt out
- Large dirty water screen puts an end to the nozzle clogging
- Model: 4″
- Arc setting: 40 to 360 degrees
- Factory installed rubber cover
- Through-the-top arc adjustment
- QuickCheck™ arc mechanism
- Water lubricated gear-drive
- Nozzle choices: 27 total
- Nozzle racks: Red, Blue, Gray Low Angle
- Warranty period: 2 years
- 1 Set of Nozzles per rotor and 1 Adjustment Tool per Order
Product Details For Hunter PGP ADJ
- Radius: 22′ to 52′
- Flow rate: 0.5 to 14.1 GPM
- Recommended pressure range: 25 to 70 PSI
- Operating pressure range: 20 to 100 PSI
- Precipitation rates: 0.4 in/hr approx.
- Nozzle trajectory: Std = 25 degrees, Low angle = 13 degrees
There are no reviews yet.